Sunrax Process Technologies design, manufacture, install and commission bespoke closed-loop thermal fluid heating and cooling systems to suit the clients requirements.
These Thermal Control Units (TCU's) are efficient and robust systems and available as either a skid mounted unit or with a full safety enclosure. They are offered with a full range of ancillary options including plate heat exchangers, accumulators, valves, instrumentation and PLC control panels (cGAMP).
The TCU's are offered in both single fluid (oil) cooling and heating systems as well as hot water systems, as summarised in the information below. Thermal Control Units can also be customised to meet client's process needs using the following modules designed and manufactured by Sunrax;
- Individual clean hot water generator – Temperature up to 95°C (203°F)
- Individual clean cold water generator – Temperature up to 10°C (50°F)
- Individual hot thermal uid generator – Temperature up to 300°C (572°F)
- Individual cold thermal uid generator – Temperature up to -80°C (-112°F)
- Combined clean hot & cold water generator – Temperature range 30°C to 95°C (86°F to 203°F)
- Combined clean hot & cold thermal uid generator – Temperature range -100°C to 300°C (-148°F to 572°F)