Sunrax Process Technologies are fully committed to comply with their legal duties as defined in the UK under the Health & Safety At Work Act (1974) and all appropriate statutory instruments in operation in India, specifically to provide a safe working environment and absence of risk to the health and safety of all our employees and persons who may be affected by our undertakings.
The Health & Safety of our stakeholders is our top business priority and it is an fixed agenda topic on every management and board meeting. In addition to our on-site PPE safety standards, we have COSHH data sheets for all hazardous substances, liquids and solids processed in our facilities and we conduct Risk Assessments on core activities. This focus aligns perfectly with the Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) operated in the Pharmaceutical and Chemical industry sectors.
Health & Safety Aims
Our Health & Safety Aims are;
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees.
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions, and to review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals